Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Original, Attractive & Reusable ChicoBag!

I have to truly say, this is my favorite reusable bag I've come across yet! Not only does it squish up into a little pouch so that it easily fits in your purse, it can actually act as a shoulder bag too & comes in attractive colors. I carry the ChicoBag with me everywhere & get compliments on it whenever I pull it out at the store. It's ultra-compact, super durable, eco-friendly, & you can even customize the logo. Buy extras & hand them out to friends! Read these wrenching facts for inspiration & a no excuse attitude when it comes to plastic bags: "Each year, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion single-use plastic bags are consumed worldwide. In the U.S. alone, the average citizen uses between 300 and 700 plastic bags per year. Currently, 97% of these bags end up in either a landfill or littering our planet's fragile eco-systems."

Details:
ChicoBag for reusable bags, fundraising options and eco-friendly products
Take the Plastic Bag Self-Test
Check out their BLOG!

No comments: