Thursday, June 12, 2008

Green Symphony: Times Square Gem


Times Square is probably my least favorite part of New York City - a million tourists, epilepsy-inducing lights, and pizza restaurants galore. Luckily, my girl Jenn turned me onto Green Symphony, a little juice bar/Korean deli/vegetarian cafe hidden behind Nokia Theatre. Just a block from the 42nd St. subway stop, Green Symphony is a health food haven, offering a full hot bar (with yummy treats like quinoa and roasted veggies), traditional Korean fare, custom-made salads, and any juice or smoothie you could imagine. With menu choices like acai-power shakes, avocado and pumpkin seed salad, and a plethora of delicioius soups and wraps, the friendly little place will definitely be my first stop whenever I'm in the nabe.
Details:
Green Symphony vegetarian deli
Where:
255 W 43rd St
Btwn 7th & 8th Ave
Map
212-391-4747

No comments: